Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What a week!

The last 10 days or so have proven to be harder then I thought they would. Last friday night Bean come home off the bus screaming of an ear ache and by saturday morning both kids were in the doctors office with inner ear infections and bronchitis. She tried to attend school 3 out of the 5 days last week with calls home in the morning to come and get her.

We lost one of our beloved dogs last weekend and we are just now healing from it. I think we maybe back on the upswing. I am hoping to be able to sit and write more later. I am also hoping to update the template background as well. Look for changes in the next couple of days!

I have added a Notify list mark on the blog, so those that don't visit all the time can be notified by email when I update. All you have to do is sign up. It is located to the right.

1 Comments:

At 4:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe you should just write more!! *wink*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home