Monday, October 09, 2006

Manic Monday

Both kids slept something aweful last night. Goo was up every hour and a half with his teeth and Bean coughed most of the night.

It is making it really hard to be awake this morning. I am sure that today My patience will grow thin and a nap will be in order.

If not you will read about a Mother going crazy in this part of the state.

Bean has another field trip coming up and Petey and I are both going. She is very excited.

She has been trying to get sick lately and I just keep pushing the meds and fluids. I think soon I may have to give up and take her to the doctor. This time of year is always so bad with the colds and bronchitis. Which her and I seem to get far too often. Lets just hope that Goo has his dads immune system because he surely does not want ours.

Things around here have been stressed. Petey has been working a lot filling in for someone that has been off ill and the kids and I miss him greatly. It just makes everything off balance. Although, I must admit that when he is home everything is up in the air. I tend to get on "MY" schedule and My way of doing things. So, when he is home nothing runs the way I think they should.

Off to feed the goo before he starves to death. Goddess forbid he does not eat he will waste away to nothing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home