Saturday, September 02, 2006

A tooth, sitting up and being a drag!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Goo has tooth!
One popping up on the bottom and it brings back such cute memories from when Hannah was that little! He keeps biting his tongue and lip because he is not used to it yet. How neat to watch them go through all the first's in life.

It amazes Me how quickly both babies are growing. Goo is sitting up now and played ball with Bean on the floor this evening. Bean did not move that quickly through all the first's. He on the other hand is moving very quickly. Then again I think with your first one you can not wait for them to do everything and watch everyday if there are doing it or not yet. The second it pop's up on you because you are not watching as closely.

Bean spent the day with grandma and grandpa. Being dragged around the yard by their dog Tippy. She loves spending time with them and I enjoy that she loves that. I enjoyed that too and always loved the fact that my grandparents were in my life. She is lucky that hers are so wonderful.

I am off to bed, still feeling under the weather but did not want to miss out on writing about this wonderful day of firsts!

1 Comments:

At 11:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

teething ..both a joy and a horror...glad it you and not me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home