Thursday, September 28, 2006

Busy Life

Life around here seems to never slow down.

Bean had a field trip yesterday and I went with her. I enjoyed it but was rather ready to get My ass off a bus full of 6 year olds. I was in charge on 4 little girls and was ready to ship them back to their mothers by the end of the day. I forgot how hyper little girls can be.

Bean seems to be having a bit of trouble at school. Nothing huge but she just keeps forgetting to turn things in. Such as homework, lunch money, notes. It is driving Me insaine. No matter how many times I remind her she still forgets. I am to call the teacher tomorrow to figure out what is going on. She has told me everything is "stressful" that she just forgets. In my asking what is so stressful about it she tells Me...

"I am talking to the girls and I forget"

Giggles... wonders when she will learn to not tell EVERYTHING to mom!

Goo is doing well. Has his bottom teeth in and is fighting through the top two. It is making life around here almost unbearable! Unlike Bean, he is not one that naps during the day. She was a wonderful sleeper. Loved to nap and loved to sleep all night. He on the other hands does not sleep through and will not nap for more then 30 minutes at a time. It makes a mother want to pull her hair out.

Trust me... I sooo want to pull it out!

Love,
The Mom

1 Comments:

At 4:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I can remmeber the day of days and days of homework crumpled up at the bottom of their backpacks. Somehow turning stuff in gets lost in the overall process. Ahhh the good ol' days...

...how I wish it was still that easy to fix things!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home