Thursday, May 04, 2006

Not so good news

I wanted to take a minute to write. The kids are in bed and Paul is up with his Dad. I am sadly anticipating a call in the middle of the night.

His dad went into the hospital a week ago not feeling well and tests were done. When they came back they showed cancer of the heart, lungs, liver, bladder and bowels. They put him in hospice today and told us to be ready tonight. It has been very stressful and very hard. Please send prayers our way. I will not go into great detail as Paul would not want me to. All I ask is that you keep us in your thoughts.

On a brighter note Hannah went on a field trip to the zoo today. She really had a blast. Paul and I were helpers and the kids really were on their best behavior. It was tons of fun.

Sorry I can not write more. Dead tired and need to get a little more rest then I did last night.

In love and light
THE MOM

1 Comments:

At 1:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Love ya

*hugs*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home