Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter

The kids had such a nice time yesterday at Easter. It was nice to be able to spend time with family and eat all the good things that make your belly extra full. Of course Ethan is too little to really know what is going on but Hannah had a blast!

Both kids slept like rocks and did not want to get up this morning. Well Ethan did but I was thrilled when he slept 5 1/2 hour straight. I thought I had died and gone to heaven! Now Hannah on the other hand was a bear to get up this morning for school. I guess that is what happens when you have 4 days off.

There is so much candy in this house that it will become a bad thing if I keep looking at it!

I just wanted to update before I head off to bed.

Happy Easter to everyone!

In love and light
THE MOM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home