Saturday, April 22, 2006

The list

So... a "Bossy" friend of mine said I need to fill out the same list she did!
So twist my arm already would ya?

Giggles
Here goes.....

20 years ago (or so) I...
8 years old
Loved to catch fireflies
Went camping every summer

10 years ago (or so) I.....
Was in love with my highschool sweetheart
Was engaged to be married
Had NO clue what I wanted to do with my life!

5 years ago (or so) I....
Gave birth to my daughter Hannah
Finally understood what true love really meant
Was chasing around a toddler and became a stay at home mom

1 year ago (or so) I....
Sent my daughter off to school and it broke my heart
Was deathly sick EVERY single day while pregnant with my son
Admired Paul and the husband he is

So far this past year I.....
Gave birth
Bought too much
Visited with friends I had not seen in awhile

Yesterday I...
Bought gifts for Hannahs friends birthday party
Made plans with my Dad to walk 3 times a week
Stressed over bills

Today I....
Folded about 5 loads of laundry
Go to a kids birthday party
Wrote in the kid's paper journal

Tomorrow I will....
Walk with my dad
Visit my parents
Make a big sunday dinner

In the next year I will....
Make sure my family and friends know how much I love them.
Be chasing a toddler around and dealing with a 1st grader
Take some time for "me"

BTW Jilly you were right. I do think it is the alone time that I enjoy the most. Now I need a nap!
There is your list!
Love ya girly!

In love and light
THE MOM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home