Sunday, April 09, 2006

No rest for the weary

First off let me say I love my son.
Second let me say I would give my right arm for sleep.
Third let me say if he poops one more time I may kill myself!

Giggles

The night before he slept 5 hours straight. Of course that was a night I was unable to sleep. Last night all I wanted to do was sleep and he didn't. I can not win for losing!

Today Hannah and I are going to go get decorations for Easter. I promised her this weekend we would and I was hoping to go yesterday but we never quite got there. I told her that if she cleaned her room we would go. Of course *I* cleaned her room and we are still going. I am such a push over!

Well I just wanted to update while drinking my morning coffee.

Until Later

Love.
THE MOM

1 Comments:

At 2:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

you can sleep when they are grown *smile*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home