Friday, April 21, 2006

Morning

It is 5:30am and I have been up offically 2 hours. Ethan slept really good last night. 7 hours straight. Hannah is curled up in my bed all warm and toasty. I can hear her snoring from here.

I have never really been a morning person but I must admit I do enjoy the sunrise now. It really is such a beautiful sight. All of my life ( Before I had kids of course) I would stay up till the wee hours of the morning then sleep only about 5 hours then off to a 12 hour shift at work. Now I am lucky to get into bed before 11pm and am up every few hours with a rise time usually before 5am.

It has been beautiful here. The weather has been in the low 70's to high 60's. I love this type of weather, in fact I wish it would stay like this all year round.

Already this morning I have accomplished more then most do all day. I am running out of things to do. Although today I really need to get these cabinets cleaned. Ahhh... the joy of a stay at home mom with babies!

Anyhow... Just wanted to say good morning

In love and light,
THE MOM

1 Comments:

At 1:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think it is the sunrise that attracts us (mothers) although it is beautiful. I think it is more the few moments we have to ourselves. Though we can hear the wonderful sounds of heavy breathing or snoring from our significant others and children, it is that one time in the morning that is just for us. Sit and listen to the world go by.

Bliss...

(waiting to read your list - be a copy cat dang it!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home