Monday, April 10, 2006

A bit of a scare

Yesterday was not the best day ever.
I was on my way to the dollar store with Hannah to pick up some Easter decorations that I promised to her if she cleaned her room. I had almost made it to my moms and started getting this severe pain in the left half of my tummy. When I say severe I mean to the point that I did not think I could make it in the car. I made it to my moms thankfully and she had to call an ambulance.

When at the ER they did blood work and a Catscan. The scan showed that there is a fluid filled mass. The doctor said either it is a mass of infection or a hematoma filled with blood. My white blood cell count was greatly elevated to 15,000. I see my OBGYN on wednesday but I can not help but worry to death. Hopefully it is something minor and can be fixed with simple medicine.

Even through drug free childbirth the first time and a C section the 2nd I have never been in such pain. It was something that I have NEVER felt before. Today the severe pain is absent but it is very sore.

Keep your fingers crossed for me.

On a much happier note....

Today was the first time that Ethan had been outside to "play". He loved it even if he kept falling asleep from the breeze. Hannah spent about 5 hours outside tonight just enjoying the fresh spring air. They are both so funny.

Both kids are asleep now... Thank goodness and I too am on my way to bed. The house is quiet and I hear Hannah snoring away!

Goodnight to everyone!
In love and light,
THE MOM

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

My thoughts are with you. I am sure you are fine, but make sure you follow up with any medical appointments they direct you to.

On another note - yeah for first time outside play!!! Those memories only come once

*hugs*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home