Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tuesday woes

I wanted to write earlier but I just was not able to sit down here. So here I am. Kids are in bed and I finally have a bit of time to take a breath.

I go to the doctor tomorrow. Recieved a phone call from his office yesterday afternoon stating that he wanted to see me ASAP. I asked what the news was and all the nurse said is he needs to see me now. So I have a 10:30am appointment. Doctor's offices always make you feel so great. They call you to tell you that they need to see you now, then do not tell you a thing past that. Makes you worry to death. All I can do is wait and see what will happen.

Hannah was busy all weekend long with birthday parties. Had one saturday and sunday. I am starting to become the mom taxi. Took Ethan to the doctor yesterday. He was supposed to get shots but has a touch of the flu so they waited. He is up to 13 pounds now and is just so sweet. Hannah of course is the mother hen and tells me that I do everything wrong. God love her!

All this medical stuff has really got me sort of down in the dumps. Thinking about my family, my parents, Paul and of course my babies. I can not even write what I feel in my heart or the tears will flow. Lets just say that it really makes you think about the here and now.

Deep breath... anyway I will update you tomorrow when I get back.

In love and light
THE MOM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home