Sunday, July 30, 2006

Old?

I had My 10 year class reunion last night. Pete and I had a very good time, yet it was strange to see how much everyone had changed. I surely do not feel as if I have been out of school that long. It is odd to think back then everything happening in your life was so important. Yet when you look back on it it was so small compared to the things going on in My life now.

Friends and loves were important to your life. Now I can not imagine those things being so in the front of My mind. Now My children are the top things.

I drank far to much but had a wonderful time. I loved seeing old friends and those that said they were going to turn out to be everything, yet have turned out just like everyone else.

Mom kept the babies. They both loved being with her. It is nice to go away every so often and not have to worry about them!

Blessings,
The Mom

2 Comments:

At 2:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you had a great time at your reunion. I found that my 10 year reunion was filled with the same high school clicks. People who hung and had attachments still displayed those attachments. And the goal of the night was to party.

At the 20 year reunion the clicks and long died off and the attachments changed. And instead of yelling crank up the music..folks were yelling "can you turn it down we want to catch up with each other."

Guess either way it is fun..*smile*

 
At 3:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

love the new template. Don't be a stranger!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home