Thursday, July 20, 2006

Taking a breath

Things around here have been so busy. Running here and running there with never a chance to just take a breath.

My grandfathers estate sale is this weekend and even as I sit here and type this I get sick to my tummy. It is so sad that myself and my family have to stand there with a bunch of strangers and bid on things that were my grandmothers because some people in my family are just complete asses.

These are the times that all I can do is just be thankful that I am close to those in my family that I am and teach my babies to not be that way. To not gossip about others or alienate simply because you think that those rumors are true.

I will let you know what the outcome is. Although I am guessing that it will not be good.

Blessings,
The Mom

1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

*hugs* I am thinking of you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home