Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Rain, Rain go away!

It is pouring down rain here today! The perfect day to just nap your life away!

It seems lately we have been too busy to breathe. Yet the kids have been having a blast. I remember when I was young and my parents trying to fit all the fun stuff in before the school year began again. Seems we are doing just that.

The weekend turned out to be lovely. Spent time going through old slides of my grandma saturday with my parents and spending the evening with them, spent sunday at our friends with the kids swimming and eating wayyyy to much.

Hannah has been going through a very smartmouthed stage. I know how to believe for those that think she is the perfect angel! Thankfully Pete and I are nipping it in the bud before it gets out of control. I figured this would come with the teenage years, not yet. Although everyone told me that once she started school it would start and oh how it has! I won't go into great detail (wouldn't want to ruin her rep with those that think of her as pefect) lets just say it is trying My patience! I really should not complain too much as she reminds me of myself!

Ethan is teething which is causing his whole attitude and demenor to be off kilter. Usually he is very laid back and goes with the flow, these days he is fighting the flow and trying to go in the other direction.

Even through all of this they are still just both precious and each and everyday I look at them and wonder how I got so lucky!

Blessings Kids!
The Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home