Sunday, August 27, 2006

Oh My Goddess!

I have not written here in awhile. My computer has been on the crapper and Hannah has started school. So trying to get back in the swing of things has proven to be quite the challenge. She so far loves school and her teacher. Getting up and catching the bus is not her favorite thing but she is getting better at it.

We all have caught the flu and cold that has been going around. Thankfully it does not seem to stay long and we are all feeling much better!

I hope to sit down tomorrow and write about her first day but wanted to make sure ya'll knew I was still alive and kicking!

In love and light,
THE MOM

1 Comments:

At 5:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

early morning rising to get on the bus is never anyone's favorite thing. Hope she has a wonderful school year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home