Sunday, August 13, 2006

Goodnight

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is one of the many songs that I started singing to Bean when she was little and have now started singing it to MaGoo.

It reminds me that even though we are parents and are the teachers we have so much that we can learn from our children. They are teachers as well. If we listen to them and watch them we will learn that in their world everything and everyone is accepted and loved.

Oddly enough tonight I could hardly get through their lullaby without tears welling up in mine.


Hush my love
Don't you cry
everything will be alright
Close your eyes
Drift to sleep
Rest in peaceful dreams
If there's one thing I hope I show you
Hope I show you
Just give love to all
Oh My love
In my arms tight
Everyday you give me light
As I drift to your world
Rest in peaceful sleep
I know there is one thing that you show me
Just give love to all

Song-Creed
Photo-Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home