Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Forever and a day

I can not believe when I looked to see the last time I had written it had been a week. Gosh!
Chalk it up to Goo and I both being terribly sick and just now feeling better. I hate when I am sick, but when one of the kids are sick it makes it 10 times worse!
Beans birthday is tomorrow and she is so excited. You would think she was getting ready to win the lottery or something!

I really do not have the energy to sit and write tons. Just wanted ya'll to know that we were okay on this end of the earth!

Until later
The Mom

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

you seem to be sick a lot

 
At 12:31 AM , Blogger A Mommy's heart said...

Perhaps yes. Always this time of year and the fall I tend to get bronchitis. Always have.. always will.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home