Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Long day

Good morning--
I have not written in a few days. Just been too busy to be able to sit here and write. Hannah starts Karate today. She is MORE then excited and already is asking to go everyday. They only have it on wednesday's. THANK GODDESS!

Ethan is feeling much, much better! I really thought I was going to take him back to the doctor. Thankfully he had one bad night then started to feel better.

Just wanted to write quickly.. need to get some stuff done

In love and light,
THE MOM

2 Comments:

At 3:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to see more than a day event blog. Lets hear about the mommy feelings, the senses, the joys, the small events like a baby's lip curling up into a smile and a goo goo...

Not complaining..much...but there is something very joyous in recording the moments, not the events - if that makes sense.

I love ya

your kindred

 
At 3:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, and look at my blog. I want you to do an entry "Where I am from" read mine..there's direction and links there

*hugs*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home