Thursday, May 18, 2006

Yawns

I am just a bit tired today. Mom had Ethan most of the day while Paul and I worked outside getting our garden pond and flowers planted. It turned out to thankfully be a nice day. Rained a little this morning but turned out to be fairly sunny. It has rained for so many days straight that finally being able to get things done was nice. It is supposed to rain all weekend as well... so thank god it is finished!

Hannah did not go to school yesterday. Was up most of the night sick and felt better enough to go to school today. She helped me plant as soon as she got home. It was hard waiting for her because I just wanted to get it finished but I knew that she would so enjoy helping. She sure did!

Anyhow... Just wanted to write quickly before I went off to bed.

In love and light,
THE MOM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home