Monday, May 15, 2006

Busy Bee's

It seems like all we do is run around. Paul, Hannah, Ethan and I have not had anytime to ourselves let alone grieve the loss of his father.

Today we spread his dad ashes. It was very hard and Paul is having a hard time of it. I know that in time it will get better. I think we all know that and have lost someone very close to us. It of course will take a great amount of time and patience but it will get better. This year has not been the best of years. Other then Ethan being born the very start of the year did not start out well.

Took Ethan to the doctor today and he has an upper resp. infection. He is just so sick. I hate when any kid is sick but when they are that small it makes it even harder. You just can not do a lot to make things better but cuddle him and I am sure he is getting sick of that.

I just wanted to write quickly before this Tylenol PM kicks in.

In love and light,
THE MOM

1 Comments:

At 2:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

gotta love that Tylenol PM!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home