Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A Maid

If anyone wants to send me a maid (payed for of course) I will give you my address faster then you can sneeze!

I am trying to clean house today, but you can tell I am not doing well at all. Of course you can tell I am sitting here writing.

I wanted to quickly thank Jill for commenting so often. It really means a lot to me.

Let Me explain a bit to those that are friends and family so close who Jill is. Jill is someone that I call a "kindered soul". There are very few people that you meet that feel that way. She lives in CA but whether we see each other or talk as much as we should, I always know she is there. I feel her in my heart every single day. Thanks so much for always being there Jilly. You mean a lot to me even if I do not say it as often as I should.

In love and light,
THE MOM

1 Comments:

At 2:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love you too kindred soul!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home