Thursday, May 11, 2006

Time alone

I seem to write at the same two times each and everytime I write. Late night or early morning. Seems those are the only times that I have to myself.

Things around here have of course been busy. Managing two households is really wearing me out and I wonder when the next time will be when I am able to take a deep cleansing breathe. From the outlook on things it does not seem that I will do that any time soon. The kids are both great although I think Ethan maybe getting a bit of a cold.

I had them both in the bath tonight and had one of those "Wow" moments. When I was in highschool and growing up there was nothing more I wanted to do then to travel and sing. I just knew back then that I would leave this one horse town and never look back. I then fell in love with Paul and stayed exactly where my roots started. There were times before I had the babies that we had thought about moving far away. It was not until I started traveling all the time for modeling that I realized there is no other place I would rather be then where my roots started. With both kids in the bath tonight, playing together that I just sat back and looked at them.

There is no single place in the world that I would rather be then right here... right now. With the debt and the bills. With the stress and the love. With family and friends. There is no place that I could think of that would make my heart feel more full then it did at that very moment. I think as you grow older, have children that you realize it does not get any better then that. No matter how many rough times you have in your marriage, no matter how many bills come through, minus the running noses, poopy diapers and sleepless nights. I am content right where I am.

If you happen to stop by here please let me know. Hannah always checks to see who is stopping in. BTW.... she says hi Jilly.

In love and light
THE MOM

2 Comments:

At 12:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

*waves* Hi Hannah :)

 
At 3:33 AM , Blogger Federico Perazzoni said...

mmmm....

Inetresting....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home