Sunday, February 18, 2007

Goggy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Magoo's birthday is saturday. I can't believe he will be one. He is now saying "Goggy" or "Gog" which in his word means Doggie or Dog. Close enough! These are our two dogs Pudgy and Lily. Taken under our old kitchen table. Just bought new Dining Room furniture, so much prettier then the old!

Bean has not felt good this weekend. Tummy ache complaints here and there. I always feel bad when she is not feeling up to par. Although I must admit that when she is not feeling well she is way more cuddly then normal. So I do enjoy that part of her.

I know that at some point both kids will not want to cuddle with me and I will at that moment be used to it but just thinking about it makes my heart hurt a bit.

The Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home