Saturday, July 01, 2006

A long time

I know that I have not posted in a while. Things around here have been anything but great.

Petes mom is in ICU with blood clots in her lungs. She is thankfully getting better but this has been so hard on P and I. He is miserable and I am tired of being the rock and pulling everything together. It has been very hard on both of us and the kids as well. Running everyday has made it near impossible to get anything done.

Bean on the other hand went to her first amusement park on wednesday. Pete and I took a break from everything and took her. She LOVED it. Watching her was wonderful. She had such a blast.

I promise to sit later and really write. Not much time this morning but wanted to update.

The Mom

1 Comments:

At 6:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

welcome back

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home