Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Geeze

I don't write here much anymore. Things are just always busy and making sure I make time each night to write in the kid's paper journal proves to take up more time then I would like.

To be quite honest not much has happened since I have last written. Going through each day much the same and just keep head above water.

Summer is coming and Bean is so ready to be outta school. So much homework each night, so many things happening that she is wearing down very, very thin.

Magoo is just about walking now. He will walk until he is tired and then will crawl the rest of the way.

They are just growing so fast!
I hate it!

Will write soon.

The mom

2 Comments:

At 6:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They do grow quickly, I remember when Magoo was crawling under the Christmas tree with the dogs over the holiday season. I cannot believe that child is walking already!

I can't wait to see them, and hope that will be sometime in June.

Mos

 
At 2:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And yet when they are grown they are still so present :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home