Monday, March 05, 2007

Sleep, What's that?

I can not rememeber the last time that I slept a full 4 hours. It seems lately that sleep is just not on my to do list.

Last night I finally got a bit sleepy around 1am. Watched the clock until 4 and remember looking at the clock for the last time at exactly 4:34am. The alarm usually goes off at 6am for school but I shut it off at 5:46am. There was no need to lay there and wait for it to go off. Up and sipped some coffee until it was time for the bean to rise.

I am not sure what is happening but all I do know is that I would kill for some rest.

Bean woke up with a fever and sore throat saturday but this morning wanted to go to school and said she was feeling better. I think the only reason she was so ready to go was because she starts swimming today and knew damn well I would not allow her to go if she did not go to school.

Magoo is doing good. Thankfully he is showing no sign of not feeling well!

Keeping my fingers crossed!

The Mom

2 Comments:

At 3:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone once told me when you have children you go to be tired and you wake up tired, but rest finds you the day they turn 18.

I have to say don't believe it. Sleep will evade you for many years. Sorry, but the munchkins..well they are worth it.

 
At 4:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it time to write again. Geez...do I gotta pester you to get an update.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home